Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 6, 2010

It's easy as ABC...123...

A – Age: 24

B – Bed size: king- and its an air mattress! LOL I have a queen size bed in storage, back in my home town.

C – Chore you hate: Taking out the garbage. OHHH how I wish my apartment complex had valet trash.

D – Dogs' name: Not a dog lover... I have 2 cats! Sophia & Stella

E – Essential start to your day item(s): coffee or tea, brushing my teeth, and checking out my google reader

F – Favorite color: pink, black & silver... though I may have to adjust my color wheel because I am really loving teal these days.

G – Gold or Silver: white gold

H – Height: 5' 6

I – Instruments you play(ed): Piano, taught myself a few things, like Mary had a little lamb, and jingle bells... I truly rock.

J – Job title: Aspiring house wife.... AKA be my own boss

K – Kisses or hugs: I love hugs! But kisses from my hubby make me happy.

L – Living arrangements: Renting w/my handsome man.

M – Mood: right now... pleasantly happy.

N – Nicknames: Amberlicious, Bamber, Ambie, and a few others i shall not disclose

O – Overnight hospital stays other than birth: yup

P – Pet Peeves: Immature folks

Q – Quote from a movie:

R – Right or left handed: right

S – Siblings: I am the one an only! My dad re-married and his wife has 2 grown children, but I have never met them... Gotta love long distance family relationships.

T – Time you wake up: Anytime around 6:30-7:30. Even on my days off I am up with the sun.

U- Underwear: ?

V – Vegetable you dislike: Okra... have not been able to find a way I like it prepared.

W – Ways you run late: pure procrastination

X – X-rays you've had: I was a dancer/baton twirler and cheerleader growing up, so I have had injuries a few times

Y – Yummy food you make: I make some pretty creative things, and everyone seems to love it

Z – Zoo favorite: I like snow leopards.



What a fun way to start a morning! Thank you http://equestrianelegance.blogspot.com/ for posting this! :)

1 comment:

  1. i am following your blog. u are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete