Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day

So, today's blog post is a little different. Today I wish to honor the man of my dreams, my husband Eric. I am forever blessed to have my man in my arms every night. Not every military spouse has the pleasure of saying that, and I am forever grateful for the work the troops continue to do. Thank you Eric, for your bravery and faith. You are my hero!
Here is Eric when he was little! *Insert "aww how cute here* I'm sure Eric will just love me for this later.

Here is a picture during a sandstorm in Iraq. Eric was support of the 1st marine corp division deployed to Iraq when the US declared war.

Thank you friends, family, and everyone else for serving in the military. It is a special commitment to our country that you are apart of. Forever in my prayers, God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment